We provide consultation, we optimise and organise – you benefit
Your clients would like to count on you and you would want to fall back on the material data of your suppliers. However, compiling and processing all the material data can mean an enormous amount of work. Moreover, you bear the responsibility for the accuracy of your material data towards your clients. We advise how best to organise your operational procedures in all matters relating to IMDS and CDX keeping all these aspects in mind.
The advantages for you:
- Long term compliance of statutory provisions.
- Saving of valuable time by concentrating on core business concerns.
- Clients rely on you and you score the highest points for quality as a supplier!
Benefit from our professional services and long standing experience! As the leading IMDS and CDX service provider we individually and skillfully analyse the conditions specific to your case in relation to the requirements of your industry. We can jointly work out a concept for your material reporting process with you. Alternatively we can present you with outsourcing options of the IMDS and CDX processes so that you can undertake a cost-benefit analysis.
A well thought out integration of the IMDS and CDX operating processes into your corporate structure, your IT systems and corporate processes ensures efficient handling and safe implementation.
An illustration of the compliance professional support below:
- Filtering of the affected corporate divisions and analysis of the related processes.
- Conducting business based on the legal regulations.
- Presentation of measures for procurement, production and marketing for long term compliance of statutory provisions.
- Establishing ideal IMDS and CDX processes.
Having already integrated IMDS or CDX in your processes are you nevertheless unsure whether the requirements could have possibly been met more productively and efficiently? If so, you are already on the right track. There is almost always room for optimisation of all operational procedures relating to the material reporting process that serve to save time and cut costs. Benefit from our experience, our contacts with the decisions makers in the field of IMDS and CDX as well as from our head start in matters relating to innovations and future developments. We would be happy to carry out an analysis for you to identify areas where an approach to introduce optimisation can be taken. Our analysis is conducted keeping in mind the business organisation and internal requirements like name space and naming conventions, responsibilities and communication, assessment of modules, in-house material data sheets. It also factors in existing supplier data sheets, supplier contracts, terms and conditions, check routines and rules for acceptance of material data sheets and quality control of material data sheets that are being sent out, evaluation of dispatched material data sheets, handling of notifiable and banned substances and dealing with client-specific requirements.
- Operational procedures being rendered more productive and efficient.
- Timely response to future developments (statutory provisions, new releases, REACH requirements, etc.).
- Improvement in supplier management.
- Optimisation of client management.
- Long term economy of time and costs!
Do you only have a few material data sheets in a year and do not wish to deal with the complicated requirements? Or do you have frequently to meet with requirements concerning your material reporting but not enough to justify engaging experts dedicated solely to this division? In such an event often employees from other projects, who actually are engaged in other duties, have to be brought in. This as a rule is a costly option, for instance when engineers come down to compiling material data sheets. Perhaps you have so many requirements to process that you are contemplating hiring qualified personnel for this. Or there are so many material data sheets to be processed that you consider outsourcing the work? We know only too well about such options and what's more you are not alone in going through these deliberations! Many companies from the manufacturing industry have to cope with more and more new activities related to their material reporting processes, making them want to pass on these tasks.
As a Full-Service provider, compliance professional is ever at your service for all IMDS and CDX related tasks required to be carried out by your company
You do not have to do a thing if you wish!
- We provide tailor-made services right down to complete assumption of all IMDS and CDX related activities.
- Put compliance professional to test as the specialist for greater efficiency in executing your material reporting tasks and you are sure to believe!